2020 has been a year like no other. With families scrambling to modify holiday traditions, there will also undoubtedly be changes to the menu. With smaller gatherings, the holiday spread will surely suffer. So, in line with the rest of the year, why not consider switching up the menu? With Greek catering from our team at Demos, you’ll eat like there was no tomorrow without lifting a finger!
Here is a look at just a few of the extensive offerings we have to help make your holiday meals one to remember!
While some await the moment the main course is presented, others live for the appetizers. Either way, we have you covered.
- Dolamedes – A staple in Greek cuisine is grape leaves. There is just no way around it.
- Spanakopita – Some prefer to call it spinach pie. Either way, these flaky layers of phyllo, spinach, and feta are a sure way to anyone’s heart.
- Melitzanosalata – If you’re looking for more of a spread for your appetizer presentation, this is the choice for you! Smokey, roasted eggplant with all the fixing will have your guests coming up for more.
Whether celebrating with family or having lunch out, salads are a staple of any meal!
- Greek Salad – We must admit, this salad goes perfectly with warm pita and tzatziki.
- Horiatiki – A popular combination of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta, and olives topped with a dash of salt, olive oil. and oregano. If you only have one salad this season, make horiatiki the one.
With a side of lemon rice and vegetable of choice, we have your cravings covered with kebabs for days.
The choice is yours! Not sure which one will be the crowd-pleaser? Then, you may want to mix it up with a little of this and a little of that!
And, of course, the dessert
Life without dessert is an unthinkable thought. And Greeks know dessert if we may say so. From Galaktoboureko (Greek Custard Pie), to rice pudding, and the beloved baklava, we have what your sweet tooth needs this holiday season!
This year, take it easy and let our team at Demos do the cooking for you and your family! With the best Greek catering around, you can be confident that our chefs will create a feast to remember for years to come!